- What is Jini Beauty?
- What are my skin type choices?
- Will I be charged sales tax and/or any fees on my order?
- What is your refund policy?
- Do you ship internationally?
- How many products will I receive in a 1T Box?
- Which 1T Box should I choose if I have more than one skin type?
- How long will it take to get my 1T Box?
- Can I return or exchange a 1T Box?
- Can I request that a specific product be included or excluded for my 1T Box?
- How do I figure out a product's expiration date?
1. What is Jini Beauty?
Jini Beauty is your online Korean beauty destination for shopping by skin type. We currently sell 1T boxes, which contain a surprise selection of products specially curated for your skin type, and plan on expanding to other skincare boxes or sets. It’s what we like to call “curated convenience” – you get to avoid the hassle of figuring out which products are likely to work best for your skin.
2. What are my skin type choices?
Since “one type doesn’t fit all”, we are offering boxes or sets in four different skin types – dry/mature, normal/combination, oily/acne, and sensitive/troubled.
3. Will I be charged sales tax and/or any fees on my order?
We are required to collect a sales tax for all orders with a delivery address in New Jersey and any other state where we may be legally obligated to collect a sales tax. There are no other fees.
4. What is your refund policy?
We we will honor refund requests only if they are made within 24 hours of placing your order and if your order has not been shipped yet. Discount codes cannot be applied retroactively for a partial refund. Please also see FAQ #9 below.
5. Do you ship internationally?
At this time, we are shipping internationally to Canada and the United Kingdom only via United States Postal Service First Class International Mail. Please note that you are responsible for paying any duties, customs, taxes, or handling fees that may be imposed by your local post office or government to complete delivery of your box.
We hope to expand shipping to other countries in the near future!
6. How many products will I receive in a 1T Box?
Regular 1T - 4 to 5 full size and deluxe sample size products, including 1 facial sheet mask.
Deluxe - 8 to 10 full size and deluxe sample size products, including 2 facial sheet masks.
You will get mostly skincare items for your skin type, along with a few beauty goodies that work for everyone.
7. Which 1T Box should I choose if I have more than one skin type?
You should go with your most pressing skin concern and choose your skin type accordingly. So for example, if you have dehydrated but oily skin, see what’s bothering you more at the moment.
8. How long will it take to get my 1T Box?
It will normally take anywhere from 1-2 weeks due to the time that it takes for the curation process . Once your box is shipped, you will receive an automatic notification with the tracking number.
9. Can I return or exchange a 1T Box?
Yes, as long as none of the products have been used, but you are responsible for the cost and mailing of return shipping. Just email us at email@example.com with your request.
10. Can I request that a specific product be included or excluded for my 1T Box?
No. Each 1T Box is one of a kind and contains a unique selection of products that have been curated for your skin type. Due to the time-intensive nature involved in creating each 1T Box, we cannot accommodate requests involving a specific product or category of products.
11. How do I figure out a product's expiration date?
A product (or the box for the product) will typically have one of the following markings with a date in the format of year/day/month (e.g. 20161208) :
제조 = Manufacturing Date
까지 = Expiration Date
사용기간 = Use By
You want to avoid using a product beyond the Expiration or Use By date. DO NOT CONFUSE THE MANUFACTURING DATE FOR THE EXPIRATION DATE! If a product has a Manufacturing date or there's still time before the Expiration or Use By date, refer to the chart below for the average shelf life of your product.